Pimples are easily the most common facial-skin problem, primarily because their occurrence is not restricted to any skin type or age group. Whether you are a teenage girl or an old man, your face is susceptible to zits and pimples, which is why so many people on the internet are looking for an effective pimples solution, and why pharmaceutical companies release so many products pertaining to the control and eradication of said zits and pimples.
1. Take a healthy amount of garlic and mash it into a paste. Spread this paste on the affected areas so that it completely covers them, and let it stay there for 5 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Garlic has natural antibiotic properties that make it effective against any discrepancies on the surface of your skin.
2. Treat the area of concern to direct contact with an optimum amount of tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is one of the many proactive solutions that are popular with various forms of acne treatment, and is also used for aromatherapy. Its beneficial cosmetic properties are no secret, and it should ideally be applied through a ball of cotton.
3. Apply the pulp of an aloe vera leaf directly on the head of a pimple. Aloe vera has a plethora of uses when it comes to herbal medicine, but its antibacterial properties make it perfect for preventing inflammation, and very useful in acne treatment.
4. Create your very own, homemade face pack by combining fuller’s earth and rose water, using a few drops of plain water as an emulsifier (if needed). This recipe is one of the few proactive solutions for the general health of facial skin that can be prepared at home, and should be used to cover the whole face, rather than just the affected area. The ingredients absorb all excess oil from the pores, leaving the skin devoid of bacteria.
5. Pound fresh turmeric into a powder and crush neem leaves. Proceed to combine the two into a paste, using the appropriate amount of water. What you get is an antibacterial and antifungal remedy that acts as one of the best proactive solutions against pimples, and is commonly used in acne treatment as well. Apply it on the affected area and leave it be for half an hour. You’ll find that it is a fantastic pimples solution.
6. Crush a few aspirin tablets into powder, and add honey, aloe vera gel, and a little bit of warm water. Stir this mixture until it becomes a homogenous paste. Apply it all over your face, while ensuring that it does not come in contact with your eyes. Let this mask dry, and use warm water to wash it off. As this is a powerful concoction, don’t use it more than once in a week.
7. A great pimples solution is cucumber paste. Cut fresh cucumber and liquidize it – preferably in a blender or a grinder. Cucumber’s natural soothing characteristics make it a favorite amongst dermatological specialists. Use it as a mask, let it rest for half an hour before gently washing it off, and you’ll see that it works wonders!