Fair skin has a proven record of boosting self-confidence in women. Light-toned skin that is free from blemishes is every teen girl and woman’s aspiration. Apart from protecting one’s skin from harmful sun rays and external pollutants, as women, we try out almost every product that land on the aisles of beauty care in shops. Any product that guarantees fairness would come first in our must-try-list of beauty products. Most of these artificial beauty enhancers like cleansers, creams, scrubs and masks contain very harsh chemicals that can prove to be harmful in the long run. Let’s consider some of the best natural remedies for fairness that are simple to make using natural ingredients available at home! These beauty tips are sure to bestow you with unblemished fairness in the course of regular use.
1. Apply fresh lemon juice directly on to your skin by massaging it gently on your skin; wash the treated area after 20 minutes using lukewarm water. Lemon being a natural bleaching agent is perfect for lightening your skin tone. Repeat this process daily and you don’t need to use harmful cream bleaching agents to get fair skin.
2. Apply a mixture of pure saffron and milk on your skin; leave it for 20 or 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. By repeating this process you can see your blemishes vanish revealing a fair skin tone.
3. Papaya juice is rich in natural enzymes that cool your skin giving it a natural glow. Apply a smooth paste of papaya directly onto your skin and rinse after 30 minutes.
4. To remove dark spots on your skin, apply a mixture of lemon juice and milk cream onto your skin. This is considered as the best remedy for lightening skin tone that has blemishes.
5. Make a smooth paste with honey, almond oil and milk; apply it onto your skin. Leave this mixture on your skin for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. By repeating this application every day, you’ll see your skin tone getting lighter in 2 to 3 months.
6. Make a paste of tomato, yogurt and coarsely ground oatmeal. Apply it on to your skin and give it a gentle massage to remove dead and flaky skin and reveal new skin. Leave this mixture for 10 minutes; with constant use, this paste can remove darkness from your skin.
7. Eat lots of oranges. Oranges at rich in vitamin C which helps in the whitening of your skin by giving it a healthy glow. You can also make a paste of orange juice and yogurt; apply this mixture directly onto your face to whiten your skin.
8. Cleanse your face with fresh rose water every night before sleep; this will give natural fairness to your skin making it glow like a child’s skin! Rose water increases the suppleness and elasticity of skin.
9. Apply egg white directly onto your skin to achieve fairness and smoothness of your skin.
10. Dry orange peel and grind it into a fine powder. Mix a spoon of this powder with milk and olive oil; apply it onto your face. Rinse with warm water and get fair skin within 2 months of regular use.